The Wet Seal, Inc. To Present At The 2013 ICR XChange Conference In Miami Beach, Florida
The Wet Seal, Inc. (Nasdaq: WTSLA), announced that the Company will be presenting at the 2013 ICR XChange Conference being held at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Thursday, January 17, 2013 at 10:15 a.m. (Eastern Time). Ken Seipel, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Steve Benrubi, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the presentation.
To participate in the live webcast, please use the following link http://investor.shareholder.com/icr/2013/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=123029&ticker=WTSLA . The webcast will also be available on the Company’s website, www.wetsealinc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available through February 17, 2013 by using the same link provided above, or visit our website.
About The Wet Seal, Inc.
Headquartered in Foothill Ranch, California, The Wet Seal, Inc. is a leading specialty retailer of fashionable and contemporary apparel and accessory items. As of November 24, 2012, the Company operated a total of 556 stores in 47 states and Puerto Rico, including 475 Wet Seal stores and 81 Arden B stores. The Company’s products can also be purchased online at www.wetseal.com or www.ardenb.com. For more Company information, visit www.wetsealinc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV