CLEARWATER, Fla., Dec. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nicholas Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq:NICK), announced that the Company has executed an amendment to its Bank Credit Line that extends the maturity date to November 30, 2014. All other terms and conditions of the Company's Credit Line remain in effect.
According to Peter L. Vosotas, Chairman and CEO, "We are pleased that our consortium of bank lenders has agreed to extend the maturity date of our Credit Line. The Credit Line will allow us to continue our careful expansion strategy during the next two years. Additionally, we are very pleased to announce our 64th branch located in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan."
Founded in 1985, with assets of approximately $265,000,000 as of September 30, 2012, Nicholas Financial, Inc. is one of the largest publicly traded specialty consumer finance companies based in the Southeast. The Company presently operates out of 64 branch locations in both the Southeast and the Mid-West States. The Company has approximately 12,100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. For an index of Nicholas Financial Inc.'s news releases or to obtain a specific release, visit our web site at www.nicholasfinancial.com .The Nicholas Financial, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6776
CONTACT: Ralph Finkenbrink Sr. Vice President, CFO Ph # - 727-726-0763 www.nicholasfinancial.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV