ITASCA, Ill., Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced the acquisition of Ahrold Fay Rosenberg in Des Moines, Iowa. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Ahrold Fay Rosenberg (AFR) is a retail insurance broker providing retail property/casualty, employee benefits and risk management insurance services as well as human resources and loss control services for their commercial clients throughout the Midwestern United States. They specialize in the non-farm agricultural and construction industries. John Ahrold, John Fay, Brook Rosenberg and their team will continue to operate in their current Des Moines location under the direction of Thomas J. Gallagher, head of Gallagher's Midwest retail property/casualty brokerage operations.
"With their depth of industry knowledge and solid carrier relationships, AFR has an outstanding reputation for their ability to handle complex specialized accounts. Their strong focus on team-based client service is an excellent complement to our own sales culture," said J. Patrick Gallagher, Jr., Chairman, President and CEO. "Their location will also be a significant addition to our current presence in Iowa, and their specializations will be a terrific fit with our niche expertise in the Midwest. We are extremely pleased to welcome our newest associates from AFR to our growing Gallagher family of professionals."
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., an international insurance brokerage and risk management services firm, is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, has operations in 18 countries and offers client-service capabilities in more than 110 countries around the world through a network of correspondent brokers and consultants.CONTACT: Marsha J. AkinDirector – Investor Relations630-285-3501 or firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV