BankUnited today announced it provided a $4.3 million loan to Admiral Farragut Academy, Inc., a Pre-K through 12th grade private college preparatory school with a Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps (NJROTC) program in St. Petersburg.
The transaction refinanced an existing bond issue by the Pinellas County Educational Facilities Authority.
“With nine branches throughout Tampa and St. Petersburg, and with experienced lending teams on the ground, BankUnited is increasing its loan activity and making capital available,” said William Lutes, BankUnited’s senior vice president and manager of corporate and commercial lending.
Admiral Farragut Academy is located at 501 Park Street North, St. Petersburg. The school’s campus occupies two real estate parcels of nearly 35 gross acres, with 28 buildings totaling 158,000 square feet.BankUnited (NYSE: BKU), headquartered in Miami Lakes, Fla., provides a wide range of commercial and consumer banking services to businesses and consumers in 15 Florida counties through more than 95 branches. For additional information, call (877) 779-2265 or visit www.BankUnited.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV