1. Facebook, Inc.: The Company develops technologies that facilitate the sharing of information through the social graph, the digital mapping of people’s real-world social connections. Market cap at $59.27B, most recent closing price at $27.36.
2. LinkedIn Corporation (LNKD): Operates an online professional network. Market cap at $12.43B, most recent closing price at $115.66.
3. Yelp, Inc. (YELP): Operates a directory services and social networking website. Its online community provides information on urban city guide. Market cap at $1.2B, most recent closing price at $18.91.
LinkedIn and Yelp are Facebook’s primary competitors. Google (GOOG) and these others are also considered a competitor: 4. Google Inc.: Google is the world’s most popular search engine. Market cap at $237.36B, most recent closing price at $722.36. 5. Netflix, Inc. (NFLX): Provides subscription based Internet services for TV shows and movies in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $5.19B, most recent closing price at $93.50. 6. Groupon, Inc. (GRPN): The Company provides daily deal on the stuff to do, eat, see and buy in more than 500 markets in 44 countries. Market cap at $3.14B, most recent closing price at $4.79. Written by Kapitall’s Chris Lau. Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV