Mazda CX-5, a compact SUV first produced in 2012 for the 2013 model year, has been praised by the automotive press for its excellent handling and performance.
"It's the best-driving compact SUV out there," Brauer said. "It handles well. But when I drove it, I had 'head toss,' (because) if you stiffen the suspension to prevent the car from rolling, the car stays stiff. So the ride is not quite as it should be for the target audience: women and parents."He added that the Hyundai Santa Fe and the Ford Escape, both competitors, have nicer interiors than the Mazda CX-5.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV