Already the fourth-best-selling vehicle and the second-best-selling car in the U.S., the Honda Accord made gains with the 2013 model.
Accord competes in the midsize-sedan segment, the most popular for cars, with leader Toyota Camry as well as Fusion, Chevrolet Malibu and Nissan Altima.After driving the 2013 Accord, Brauer said "the quality seeps through the car. It's got the feel of a Mercedes -- you know you're in a Mercedes if you feel like you're in a bank vault. Accord is not quite as nimble as a Fusion, but I think it is a better car."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV