Statement From Pan American World Airways, Inc.
DOVER, N.H., Dec. 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Recently, there has been media coverage of the conviction and sentencing of Robert L. Hedrick on child pornography and other charges. Much of that coverage refers to Mr. Hedrick's purported role as the head of Pan American Airways of Brownsville, TX, a planned cargo shipment airline that to the best of our knowledge has never operated in any form. We condemn Mr. Hedrick's actions and offer our heartfelt condolences to those suffering from them.
Given the repeated references to this episode we believe that it is important to clarify that neither Mr. Hedrick nor his planned airline had any relationship with Dover, NH based Pan American World Airways, Inc., ("Pan Am") the actual successor to the original airline, or any of its affiliates. To the contrary, since 1998 Pan Am has been actively engaged in preserving the rich history and commitment to luxurious travel made famous by its namesake airline. Through its unique and innovative product lines dedicated to travel in style, as well as its targeted licensing programs committed to preserving the integrity of the brand, Pan Am continues to represent the best that travel has to offer.
We regret any confusion that recent media accounts may have created, and encourage you to contact Stacy Beck, Vice President of Brands & Licensing at (603) 516-0802 to discuss any questions related to Pan Am's current operations or visit www.panam.com to view our collection.SOURCE Pan American World Airways, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV