Terex Corporation (NYSE: TEX) today announced that it has completed its previously announced redemption of the approximately $120 million principal amount of its 8% Senior Notes due 2017 which remained outstanding. The total cash paid was $125.8 million, and included a call premium as set forth in the indenture of 4.00% plus accrued and unpaid interest of $9.111 per $1,000 principal amount at the redemption date. These notes were originally issued in November 2007.
As previously disclosed, on November 26, 2012, approximately $680 million in aggregate principal amount of the Notes were validly tendered and accepted for purchase by the Company.
HSBC Bank USA, National Association, trustee for the Notes, acted as the paying agent for the Company in connection with this redemption.
Terex Corporation is a diversified global manufacturer reporting in five business segments: Aerial Work Platforms, Construction, Cranes, Material Handling & Port Solutions and Materials Processing. Terex manufactures a broad range of equipment for use in various industries, including the construction, infrastructure, quarrying, manufacturing, mining, shipping, transportation, refining, energy and utility industries. Terex offers financial products and services to assist in the acquisition of Terex equipment through Terex Financial Services. Terex uses its website to make information available to its investors and the market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV