FORT MYERS, FL, Dec. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Majic Wheels Corp. (OTCQB:MJWL), a Delaware corporation which operates a business line of roll off dumpster rentals, site work services, construction and foreclosure cleanup, junk removal and moving services, has submitted to the American Carbon Registry the carbon offset protocols prepared by Carbonomics, LLC for the use of plasma gasification technology to register and certify carbon credits for the US and International markets.
The protocols submitted to the American Carbon Registry will be used to:
• Measure the amount of greenhouse gas reduction credits that the use of plasma gasification technology will produce over time.• Certify carbon credits to be deposited with the American Carbon Registry for both the US and International carbon markets. • Register the carbon credits to be available for sale and forward financing projects. "We are very excited to be moving forward so quickly with our carbon credit projects. We wanted to submit our first project with Carbonomics before the end of the year. We look forward to the New Year and the completion of our carbon credits project in 2013." stated Denise Houghtaling, CEO of the MJWL. About Carbonomics LLC. Carbonomics® is a leader in helping businesses realize the potential of carbon credits in the US and international emission-trading markets. Carbonomics® identifies greenhouse-gas (GHG) reduction opportunities, determines how projects can generate carbon credits, and guides companies through the entire process - from project inception to annual verification. About Majic Wheels Inc. Majic Wheels Inc., a Delaware corporation located in Ft. Myers, Florida, is a rapidly growing company that intends to continue its growth and expansion in major US markets. The Company plans leveraging its operating division and management team to expand into additional major market sectors. The company operates the Southwest Florida Franchise of College Hunks Haul Junk and College Hunks Moving. The company's waste management and site work division provides services that include roll off dumpster rentals, site work services, construction and foreclosure cleanup and junk removal services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV