Goldman Sachs Group Inc Stock Buy Recommendation Reiterated (GS)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- GS's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 26.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 81.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 439.28% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 42.58% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- 43.20% is the gross profit margin for GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 14.90% is above that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 109.90% to $1,013.00 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -325.17%.
--Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff. HOLIDAY SPECIAL: Let Jim Cramer show you every trade he is making in his $2.5 Million portfolio. Join now for 14-days FREE. Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts