Procter & Gamble (PG) ($68.52): Set a multi-year high at $70.99 on Dec. 12. The stock is rated buy, is 2.6% overvalued and has a reasonable trailing 12 months P/E of 17.5. The daily chart is negative with the 50-day and 200-day SMAs at $68.87 and $66.32. The weekly chart shifts is negative with a close this week below the five-week MMA at $68.95. My monthly value level is $65.49, with a weekly pivot at $68.36 and quarterly risky level at $70.38.
At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned.
This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV