NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Canon (CAJ) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
CareFusion (CFN) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESCarnival (CCL) estimates were reduced through 2014 at Citigroup. Carnival offered conservative guidance, Citi said. Buy rating and $44 price target. Eaton (ETN) estimates, price target were raised at MKM Partners. Shares are now seen reaching $61. Estimates were also increased, as the CBE purchase should add to earnings, MKM Partners said. Buy rating. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV