SEATTLE, Dec. 26, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zillow, Inc. ® (Nasdaq:Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, today announced that Zillow's Chief Financial Officer Chad Cohen will participate in Citi's 23 rd Annual Global Internet, Media, and Telecom Conference on January 8, 2013. The presentation by Zillow is scheduled to begin at 11:15 a.m. PST. The conference will be held at The Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
In addition, the company announced it will reschedule its first Investor and Analyst Day, previously scheduled for January 17, 2013, to March 28, 2013, to allow Zillow's management team the flexibility to discuss fourth quarter and fiscal year 2012 results at the event.
The company expects to announce in late January 2013 the date and details of the company's Conference Call to discuss its fourth quarter and full year 2012 results.About Zillow, Inc. Zillow (Nasdaq:Z) is the leading real estate information marketplace, providing vital information about homes, real estate listings and mortgages through its website and mobile applications, enabling homeowners, buyers, sellers and renters to connect with real estate and mortgage professionals best suited to meet their needs. Thirty-three million unique users visited Zillow's websites and mobile applications in November 2012. Zillow, Inc. operates Zillow.com®, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Mobile, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Zillow Rentals , Buyfolio™ , Mortech™ and HotPads™. The company is headquartered in Seattle. Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets and Diverse Solutions are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. Buyfolio, Mortech and HotPads are trademarks of Zillow, Inc. The Zillow logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10012 (ZFIN)
CONTACT: Raymond "RJ" Jones Investor Relations 206.470.7137 email@example.com Katie Curnutte Public Relations 206-757-2785 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV