REHOVOT, Israel, December 26, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. (NASDAQ: NVMI), provider of leading-edge stand-alone metrology and the market leader of integrated metrology solutions to the semiconductor process control market, today announced that its President & Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Gabi Seligsohn will be present at the 15th Annual Needham Growth Conference.
The conference will be taking place at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Nova's President & CEO is scheduled to present at 9:20am Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 15, 2013. The presentation will be simultaneously broadcast from a link in the investor relations section of Nova's website, or from the following link: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/needham55/nvmi/.
At the conference there will be an opportunity for investors to meet one-on-one with management following the presentation. Interested investors should contact the conference organizers or the Investor Relations team at Nova.About Nova: Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. develops, produces and markets advanced integrated and stand alone metrology solutions for the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Nova is traded on the NASDAQ & TASE under the symbol NVMI. The Company's website is http://www.nova.co.il. Company Contact: Dror David, Chief Financial Officer Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd. Tel: +972-73-229-5833 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.nova.co.il Investor Relations Contacts: Ehud Helft / Kenny Green CCG Investor Relations Tel: +1-646-201-9246 E-mail: email@example.com SOURCE Nova Measuring Instruments Ltd
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV