KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Team Health Holdings Inc. ("TeamHealth") (NYSE: TMH) announced today that its previously announced secondary offering has closed. 8,000,000 shares of TeamHealth's common stock were sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P. TeamHealth did not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
Credit Suisse is acted as sole bookrunner for the offering.
This offering was made solely by means of a prospectus. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering, when available, may be obtained from: Credit Suisse Securities ( USA) LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, via telephone: +1 (800) 221-1037, or by e-mail: email@example.com. Electronic copies of the prospectus and the prospectus supplement are available on the Securities and Exchange Commission's website at www.sec.gov.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.About TeamHealth TeamHealth is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Through its multiple service lines located in 17 regional sites, TeamHealth's more than 8,500 affiliated healthcare professionals provide emergency medicine, anesthesia, hospital medicine, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to more than 800 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states. SOURCE Team Health Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV