Inteva Products Employees In Vandalia Continue Toys For Tots Tradition
TROY, Mich., Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Inteva Products employees at the company's Technical Center in Vandalia, Ohio, continue to spread the holiday spirit to families in the community with charitable donations and contributions to the US Marine Corps' Toys for Tots Program. Continuing the tradition of years past, Inteva employees collected donations and presented a check for $1,000 to Toys for Tots, as their gift to the community this holiday season.
The Toys for Tots Program and Inteva have a long-standing relationship through the automotive supplier's charitable giving over the past several years. This year, the Technical Center's gift to the charity was presented to a representative of the Toys for Tots Program.
"For 65 years, Toys for Tots has been providing holiday smiles to children who otherwise would not have reasons to smile," said Patrick Stewart, Vice President, Interior Systems. "I would like to thank you for your tremendous service to our country, as well as in our community. What you do is fantastic and very much appreciated."
In response to the Vandalia Team's ongoing support, Toys for Tots representative, Robert Bloom, presented a Commander's Award to the Vandalia Team."I've been associated with Toys for Tots for six years and Inteva has been associated with our campaign for as long as I can remember," said Robert Bloom, coordinator of the local Toys for Tots campaign. "They have been one of the largest, if not the largest donor to our local campaign for the last five years." With 42 locations worldwide, Inteva believes engagement in the local community is key to creating strong and vibrant communities in which to live and work. The contributions of the Vandalia Team simply serve as actions upon such beliefs held by the company at-large.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV