Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE:GB), today announced it is electing to redeem all of its outstanding 2¼% Convertible Subordinated Debentures due 2013. The aggregate principal amount of Debentures to be redeemed is $197,796,000. The CUSIP numbers of the Debentures being redeemed are 972232-AB-8 and 39153L-AB-2.
The date fixed for redemption is February 20, 2013. The redemption price at which the Debentures are to be redeemed is 100% of the principal amount of the Debentures. The place of payment will be made upon presentation and surrender of the Debentures is Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company, Corporate Trust Administration, One M&T Plaza, 7 th Floor, Buffalo, NY 14203.
About Greatbatch, Inc.
Greatbatch, Inc. (NYSE: GB) provides top-quality technologies to
industries that depend on reliable, long-lasting performance through its
brands Greatbatch Medical, Electrochem and QiG Group. Greatbatch Medical
develops and manufactures critical medical device technologies for the
cardiac, neurology, vascular and orthopaedic markets. Electrochem
designs and manufactures custom battery technologies for high end niche
applications in the portable medical, energy, military and other
markets. The QiG Group empowers the design and development of new
medical devices for the company’s core markets. Additional information
about Greatbatch is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV