Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) will host an Analyst and Investor Meeting in New York at 9:00 AM EST on January 10, 2013. Senior management will discuss the company’s business in detail:
- Comprehensive response to investor questions on its business model;
- Regulatory perspectives;
- Update on the business and strong growth prospects.
Due to trading blackout period restrictions, the company noted that it has yet to utilize the $950 million remaining on its existing $1 billion share repurchase authorization. The company said that it now expects to exceed its previously announced quarterly guidance of $50 million of the repurchase authorization in upcoming quarters.
Herbalife noted that it has retained Moelis & Company as its strategic advisor.
Invitations will be distributed to analysts and investors. The presentation will be simultaneously webcast via the investor relations section of the company’s website at http://ir.herbalife.com.About Herbalife Ltd. Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE:HLF) is a global nutrition company that sells weight-management, nutrition, and personal care products intended to support a healthy lifestyle. Herbalife products are sold in more than 80 countries to and through a network of independent distributors. The company supports the Herbalife Family Foundation and its Casa Herbalife program to help bring good nutrition to children. Herbalife's website contains information about Herbalife, including financial and other information for investors at http://ir.Herbalife.com. The company encourages investors to visit its website from time to time, as information is updated and new information is posted.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV