New App Available From ChemotherapyAdvisor.com
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ChemotherapyAdvisor.com announces the launch of a free app designed specifically for oncology healthcare providers. The app, available now from the iTunes App Store and Google Play, will help the oncology treatment team stay up-to-date with a more convenient way to access information on the latest cancer news and features, concise drug information, continuing medical education (CME) activities, and live coverage from major conferences.
The ChemotherapyAdvisor.com app allows users to:
- Access the latest oncology news by cancer type
- Review our cancer treatment regimens
- View CME activities in a convenient mobile format
- Read expert interviews and commentary from our expert Advisory Board
- Search a comprehensive database of oncology drug information
- Keep up-to-date with weekly blogs and full-length feature articles
- Take Case Study quizzes to learn about unusual oncology cases and compare responses with their peers
- View medical slideshows with striking clinical images along with accurate and concise descriptions
- Use clinical charts and calculators
"Our goal is to provide our subscribers with the latest oncology information and treatment strategy options to help ensure exceptional patient care," said Madonna Krawczyk, Director of Clinical Communications at ChemotherapyAdvisor.com. "We've brought the same outstanding clinical content from our website to a convenient, easy-to-use application that can be accessed at any time through a smartphone or tablet."
Haymarket Media Inc. teamed up with US Biomedical Information Systems (USBMIS) to develop the app, which is available for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) and can be downloaded at the iTunes App Store. An Android version is available on Google Play and Amazon. More information is available at ChemotherapyAdvisor.com.About Haymarket Media Inc. Haymarket Media Inc. (HMI) is a global publication and communications company, with operations on five continents. Founded in 1957 and headquartered in the United Kingdom, HMI publishes titles in 23 languages in more than 100 nations. In the United States HMI publishes, among other healthcare journals, the Monthly Prescribing Reference (MPR), the MPR Hematology-Oncology Edition, and Oncology Nurse Advisor. Since 1985, MPR has been the most widely used drug reference by healthcare professionals in a wide variety of specialties and practice settings. SOURCE Haymarket Media Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV