BEIJING, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited ("Concord Medical" or the "Company") (NYSE: CCM), a leading specialty hospital management solution provider and operator of the largest network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers in China, today announced that the following resolutions were adopted by the Company's shareholders at its annual general meeting held in Beijing on December 22, 2012:
- "That the appointment of the Independent Auditor Ernst & Young Hua Ming for the fiscal year 2011 at a fee agreed by the directors be and is hereby ratified, confirmed, approved and adopted in all respects."
- "That the appointment of the Independent Auditor Ernst & Young Hua Ming for the fiscal year 2012 at a fee agreed by the directors be and is hereby approved."
- "That the inclusion of financial statements of fiscal year 2011 in the Company's 2011 annual report be and is hereby ratified, confirmed, approved and adopted in all respects."
About Concord Medical
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited operates the largest network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers in China, measured by revenues and the number of centers in operation and is the parent of Chang'an Hospital. As of September 30, 2012, the Company operated a network of 134 centers with 75 hospital partners that spanned 53 cities and 24 provinces and administrative regions in China. Under long-term arrangements with top-tier hospitals in China, Concord Medical provides radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging equipment and manages the daily operations of these centers, which are located on the premises of its hospital partners. The Company also provides ongoing training to doctors and other medical professionals in its network of centers to ensure a high level of clinical care for patients. For more information, please see http://ir.concordmedical.com.
For more information, please contact:Concord Medical Services Mr. Adam J. Sun (Chinese and English)(+86) 10 5957-5266 firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. Gloria Huang (Chinese and English)(+86) 10 5903-6688 (ext. 639) email@example.com Solebury Communications In China:Ms. Vickie Zhao(+86) 10 6563-0288 (ext. 801) CCM@soleburyir.com In the United States:Mr. Richard Zubek(+1) 203-428-3230 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV