- Apple is selling iPad minis like hot cakes.
- Apple, according to Kantar Worldpanel Com Tech, owns 53.3% of the domestic smartphone market over the most recent 12 weeks. That tells somebody who reads at the third grade-level that the iPhone 5 rules over an Android operating system spread across hardware makers.
- Even Apple's missteps turn positive. As Technology Tell reports, since the Google (GOOG) Maps app launched for iOS 6, adoption of Apple's mobile operating system has increased 29%.
Apple: The Biggest Stock Market Tragedy of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.