TSX:RMX | NYSE.MKT:RBY
TORONTO, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Rubicon Minerals Corporation (TSX:RMX) (NYSE-MKT:RBY) (" Rubicon") has been named in a petition for judicial review focused on the Province of Ontario's authority to approve a production closure plan.
As noted in our news release dated December 17, 2012, Rubicon is proud of its record of its consultations with Aboriginal Communities and of its actions in the Red Lake district including its commitment to safe and responsible resource development and the successful provision of contracting and employment opportunities for Aboriginal Communities (see www.rubiconminerals.com for more information).
While we remain committed to the consultation process and invite WFN back to the negotiating table to discuss the terms of a benefits agreement, we will vigorously defend our record and this petition which we believe to be without merit. Construction activities, including shaft sinking and mill construction continue to progress at the Phoenix Gold Project.About Rubicon Minerals Corporation Rubicon Minerals Corporation is an exploration and development company, focused on responsible and environmentally sustainable development of its Phoenix Gold Project in Red Lake, Ontario. Rubicon is well funded and its flagship Phoenix Gold Project is fully permitted to potential production. In addition, Rubicon controls over 100 square miles of prime exploration ground in the prolific Red Lake gold district which hosts Goldcorp's high-grade, world class Red Lake Mine. Rubicon's shares are listed on the NYSE.MKT (RBY) and the TSX (RMX) Exchanges. Rubicon's shares are included in the S&P/TSX Composite Index and Van Eck's Junior Gold Miners ETF. RUBICON MINERALS CORPORATION "David W. Adamson" CEO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV