Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied.
Such differences may result from a variety of factors, including but not
limited to developments beyond the Disney’s control, including but not
limited to: changes in domestic or global economic conditions,
competitive conditions and consumer preferences; adverse weather
conditions or natural disasters; health concerns; international,
political or military developments; and technological developments.
Additional factors that may cause results to differ materially from
those described in the forward-looking statements are set forth in the
Annual Report on Form 10-K of Disney for the year ended September 29,
2012, under the heading "Item 1A—Risk Factors," and in subsequent
reports on Form 8-K and other filings made with the SEC by Disney.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV