Joe’s Jeans Inc. (Nasdaq: JOEZ) announced today the opening of its thirtieth retail store at NorthPark Center in Dallas, Texas. The approximately 1,150 square-foot boutique is Joe’s® fourth retail location in the state of Texas and features the brand’s signature modern, clean, all white interiors juxtaposed against crystal chandeliers and one-of-a-kind vintage furniture pieces.
Joe’s Boutique offers customers an intimate and casual shopping experience showcasing the Holiday 2012 collection, including the brand’s complete denim and contemporary lifestyle collections for men, women and children as well as accessories including shoes and handbags.
Marc Crossman, President and CEO, stated, “We are excited to grow our Joe’s® presence in Texas by offering new and exclusive items to service the Dallas customer. A highly coveted location like NorthPark Center is a wonderful vehicle to reach new customers throughout the state as well as grow our retail portfolio.”
|Joe’s NorthPark Boutique|
|8687 N. Central Expressway|
|Suite #B2-216, Located on the 1st floor|
|Dallas, TX 75225|
|Hours:||Mon-Sat: 10 am-9 pm|
|Sun: 12 pm-6 pm|
About Joe’s Jeans Inc.Joe's is a casual chic lifestyle brand offering a unique interpretation on classic, modernized wardrobe staples encompassing a versatile range of timeless styles from premium denim and handcrafted collection pieces to contemporary accessories and footwear.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV