In the news release, BB&T earns 33 national awards for its defined contribution business, issued Dec. 21, 2012 by BB&T Corporation over PR Newswire, the first paragraph, first sentence, should read "BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services" rather than "B&T Retirement and Institutional Services" as incorrectly transmitted by PR Newswire. The complete, corrected release follows:
BB&T earns 33 national awards for its defined contribution business
Plan sponsors and participants continue to rank BB&T Best in Class
RALEIGH, N.C., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services has earned 33 Best in Class awards in a 2012 national defined contribution survey conducted by PLANSPONSOR Magazine.
- BB&T won 18 Best in Class awards in the Sponsor Services category, receiving its highest ratings in responsiveness, industry knowledge and staff consistency.
- BB&T won 15 Best in Class awards in the Participant Services category from plan participants in the areas of overall education program, fee disclosure, and range of investment options.
"BB&T continues to distinguish itself on the key components plan sponsors need — responsiveness, industry knowledge and staff consistency," said BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services Division Manager Ray McCulloch. "The 2012 PLANSPONSOR Defined Contribution Survey underscores our client service excellence with plan participants."About PLANSPONSOR PLANSPONSOR is a privately held publisher and information services provider covering workplace retirement systems and other employer benefits programs. For nearly two decades, PLANSPONSOR has been delivering comprehensive news, education, insight, and commerce services to employers, financial advisers, investment managers, and administrative service providers through its integrated collection of print/digital media and interactive conferences/seminars. PLANSPONSOR is headquartered in Stamford, Conn. and is part Asset International Inc., a subsidiary of Case Interactive Media Inc. About BB&T Retirement and Institutional Services For more than 130 years, BB&T has provided small and large corporations, charitable organizations, foundations and endowments, and state and local governments with the services and support they need to achieve economic success and financial security. BB&T Retirement & Institutional Services offers a complete range of employee benefits consulting, fiduciary, philanthropic, corporate trust and investment management services. For more information, visit BBT.com/ retirementsolutions or call 1-800-866-2288. About BB&T BB&T Corporation (NYSE: BBT) is one of the largest financial services holding companies in the U.S. with $182.0 billion in assets and market capitalization of $23.2 billion, as of Sept. 30, 2012. Based in Winston-Salem, N.C., the company operates approximately 1,850 financial centers in 12 states and Washington, D.C., and offers a full range of consumer and commercial banking, securities brokerage, asset management, mortgage and insurance products and services. A Fortune 500 company, BB&T is consistently recognized for outstanding client satisfaction by J.D. Power and Associates, the U.S. Small Business Administration, Greenwich Associates and others. More information about BB&T and its full line of products and services is available at www.BBT.com. SOURCE BB&T Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV