- Use at least two inches of packaging peanuts on each side of your item.
- Use packing tape on all package seams – do not use masking, cellophane or duct tape.
- Make sure the sender’s and recipient’s addresses are visible both inside and outside of the package.
- Use a new box to provide additional protection for your items. Do not use old boxes or gift boxes to ship gifts, or any string or wrapping paper on the outside of the package.
- Take batteries out of items before shipping.
IT’S NOT TOO LATE … Prepare And Ship On Saturday At The UPS Store More Shopping … More Shipping … More Convenience
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.