UPS (NYSE: UPS) UPS Next Day Air ® Saturday pickups will be made at convenient locations of The UPS Store around the country with the knowledgeable packaging experts and supplies for assistance. Check The UPS Store locator for cut-off times that may vary by location. The UPS Store has more locations than FedEx Office.
Customers can rely on The UPS Store to expertly pack and ship their loved one’s gifts. The UPS Store guarantees gifts will arrive safely via The UPS Store’s Pack & Ship Guarantee ®, which reimburses customers for the item’s value and full retail price paid for packaging materials and service.*
For customers who prefer to pack their own holiday shipments, here’s a reminder of helpful tips:
- Use at least two inches of packaging peanuts on each side of your item.
- Use packing tape on all package seams – do not use masking, cellophane or duct tape.
- Make sure the sender’s and recipient’s addresses are visible both inside and outside of the package.
- Use a new box to provide additional protection for your items. Do not use old boxes or gift boxes to ship gifts, or any string or wrapping paper on the outside of the package.
- Take batteries out of items before shipping.
With more than 4,700 locations in the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, The UPS Store network comprises the world’s largest franchise system of retail shipping, postal, printing and business service centers. In the U.S., The UPS Store locations are independently owned and operated by licensed franchisees of The UPS Store, Inc., a subsidiary of UPS.UPS (NYSE:UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including transporting packages and freight; facilitating international trade, and deploying advanced technology to more efficiently manage the world of business. Headquartered in Atlanta, UPS serves more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. To get UPS news direct, visit pressroom.ups.com/RSS. * Visit www.theupsstore.com/guarantee for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV