Acura To Present The World Premiere Of History Of The Eagles: Part One At 2013 Sundance Film Festival
TORRANCE, Calif., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Third time presenting auto sponsor of the Sundance Film Festival, Acura, will be presenting multi-GRAMMY ® award winning rock band, the Eagles, world premiere of their documentary, History of the Eagles: Part One at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Prior to the film's premiere, the innovative "Acura Studio" in Park City will host a special appearance by the Eagles — Glenn Frey, Don Henley, Joe Walsh and Timothy B. Schmit — and an exclusive preview clip from the film.
History of the Eagles: Part One will premiere on Saturday, January 19 at 9:30 p.m. at The Eccles Theater and will be followed by a Q&A with producer Alex Gibney and director Alison Ellwood.
"For the last 5 years, and intensely this past year, we have been putting together this documentary of our history with Alex and Alison, who have contributed their extraordinary talents to help us tell our story," said Glenn Frey of the Eagles. "We're all very pleased with the progress so far, and are excited to see the finished product at Sundance."The film explores the band's creation and rise to fame in the 1970s through their breakup in 1980. More than 25 new interviews were conducted with all current and former band members, as well as with many others who have been closely involved in their history. In addition, the documentary features previously unreleased home movies and archival footage, including a rare 1977 concert film from the Hotel California tour. Personal photos, video and memorabilia amassed by the Eagles over the course of their career will also be seen for the very first time.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV