WILMINGTON, Del., Dec. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Associates from WSFS Bank presented over 250 unwrapped toys and more than $800 in gift cards during the annual Greater West Chester Chamber of Commerce Toy Drive breakfast. Donated toys were collected at WSFS branches in Pennsylvania and donated to Maternal and Child Health Consortium and Bridge of Hope-Lancaster and Chester Counties. WSFS Associates pictured (left to right): William Byrne, Ralph Cicalese, Shari Kruzinski, Anthony Ryan, Marc Matz, Paul Lynahan and Janis Julian.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=16415
About WSFS Financial CorporationWSFS Financial Corporation is a multi-billion dollar financial services company. Its primary subsidiary, WSFS Bank, is the oldest, locally-managed bank and trust company headquartered in Delaware with $4.3 billion in assets on its balance sheet and $15.8 billion in fiduciary assets, including approximately $1.1 billion in assets under management. WSFS operates from 51 offices located in Delaware (42), Pennsylvania (7), Virginia (1) and Nevada (1) and provides comprehensive financial services including commercial banking, retail banking and trust and wealth management. Other subsidiaries or divisions include Christiana Trust, WSFS Investment Group, Inc., Cypress Capital Management, LLC and Cash Connect®. Serving the Delaware Valley since 1832, WSFS is the seventh oldest bank in the United States continuously operating under the same name. For more information, please visit www.wsfsbank.com . The photo is also available via AP PhotoExpress.
CONTACT: Stephanie A. Heist (302) 571-5259 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV