Today Breadcrumb unveiled Breadcrumb 1.2, an upgrade to its iPad point-of-sale (POS) service for restaurants, bars and cafes. Breadcrumb 1.2 makes daily operation faster and easier for servers, bartenders and managers, boasting features shaped by conversations with hundreds of merchants and insights from millions of restaurant, bar, and café transactions.
Unlike users of outdated POS systems, who are saddled with infrequent, costly and complex updates, customers using Breadcrumb’s restaurant POS benefit from free, frequent, and seamless upgrades.
Highlights of Breadcrumb 1.2 include:
- Smart swipe: swiping a credit card automatically opens a tab in the cardholder’s name, recalls an open tab or processes payment – without having to type in more information or navigate extra steps
- Quicker PIN-based access to terminals with fewer keystrokes
- Simpler process for complex charges: Breadcrumb makes it easy to split a balance evenly across a number of cards, or across a combination of cash and cards
- Rapid order entry, including new single-touch order modifications for customizations such as cooking temperature
“Every day, thousands of customers get their food or beverages quickly and seamlessly thanks to Breadcrumb. Each order is an opportunity for us to learn and evolve,” said Seth Harris, founder, Breadcrumb. “Breadcrumb 1.2 was driven by our merchants’ real world experiences, and it offers a faster and easier dining experience for them and their customers.”Restaurants, bars and cafes interested in learning more about Breadcrumb and signing up for the service can visit http://www.breadcrumbpos.com. Breadcrumb is a division of Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN). “Breadcrumb” and “Groupon” are registered trademarks of Groupon, Inc. All other names used may be trademarks of their respective holders. About Breadcrumb Founded in New York City in January 2011 by a team of restaurant industry veterans, Breadcrumb is an easy-to-use, powerful and affordable iPad POS for food and beverage businesses. Breadcrumb removes the complexities, costs and headaches of antiquated POS systems. Plans start as low as $99 per month and include free installation and 24/7 phone and email support. Businesses interested in learning more about Breadcrumb and signing up for the service can visit http://www.breadcrumbpos.com. About Groupon Groupon (NASDAQ: GRPN) is a global leader in local commerce, making it easy for people around the world to search and discover great businesses at unbeatable prices. Groupon is reinventing the traditional small business world by providing merchants with a suite of products and services, including customizable deal campaigns, credit card payments processing capabilities and point-of-sale solutions to help them attract more customers and run their operations more effectively. By leveraging the company’s global relationships and scale, Groupon offers consumers incredible deals on the best stuff to eat, see, do, and buy in 48 countries. With Groupon, shoppers discover the best a city has to offer with Groupon Local, enjoy vacations with Groupon Getaways, and find a curated selection of electronics, fashion, home furnishings and more with Groupon Goods. To subscribe to Groupon emails, visit http://www.groupon.com. To learn more about the company’s merchant solutions and how to work with Groupon, visit http://www.GrouponWorks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV