When awards are made under the LTIP other than to PDMRs the plan is called the Performance Share Plan. Andrew Brown received awards under the PSP prior to his appointment as a PDMR with effect from April 1, 2012. Further details of the PSP can be found in the Royal Dutch Shell Annual Report and Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Deferred Bonus Plan ("DBP")
The DBP requires that Executive Directors and Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility invest no less than 25% of their annual bonus in deferred bonus shares. They may choose to invest up to 50% in such shares and the Plan provides for dividends in the form of shares ("dividend shares") to be accrued on the deferred bonus shares. For the purposes of disclosure and maintenance of certain statutory records, the number of shares does not include any performance-related matching shares that may be earned in accordance with the plan rules applicable to each award, the number of such performance related matching shares being unknown until the performance criteria are assessed at the end of the performance period. Further details of the DBP can be found in the Royal Dutch Shell Annual Report and Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011.
Restricted Share Plan ("RSP")The RSP is a share plan under which certain employees and Directors may receive a conditional award of shares. The shares vest three years after the award date subject to the employee or the Director being employed by a Shell Group company at that time. The conditional shares awarded under the RSP attract dividends in the form of shares ("dividend shares") during the retention period. Further details of the RSP can be found in the Royal Dutch Shell Annual Report and Form 20-F for the year ended December 31, 2011. Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV