In April 2011, the Northrop Grumman Foundation announced a $5 million pledge to Operation Enduring Care, which was the largest single gift to the USO in its 70-year history and was the founding donation for the new Wounded Warrior and Family Center. The new center is scheduled to open in early 2013, and will support wounded warriors at the Fort Belvoir Community Hospital and their Warrior Transition Unit. A second facility is under construction at the new Walter Reed National Military Medical Center at Bethesda, Md.
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. Please visit www.northropgrumman.com for more information.
CONTACT: Margaret Mitchell-Jones 703-280-2739 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV