REDDING, Calif., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President & CEO of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ:BOCH), a $971 million holding company, and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce™ and Roseville Bank of Commerce™ today announced a cash dividend of $0.03 per share for the fourth quarter 2012.
The $0.03 per share quarterly cash dividend which will be paid to shareholders of record as of December 31, 2012, payable on Friday, January 11, 2013.
About Bank of Commerce Holdings
Bank of Commerce Holdings, with administrative offices in Redding, California is a bank holding company that owns Redding Bank of Commerce™ and Roseville Bank of Commerce™. The bank is a federally insured California banking corporation and opened on October 22, 1982. BOCH is a NASDAQ Global Market listed stock. Please contact your local investment advisor for purchases and sales.Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are: Raymond James Financial John T. Cavender 555 Market Street San Francisco, CA (800) 346-5544 Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. Dave Bonaccorso101 California Street, 37 th Floor San Francisco, CA 94105 (415) 591-5063 Sandler & O'Neil Bryan Sullivan919 Third Avenue, 6 th Floor New York, NY 10022 (888) 383-3112 McAdams Wright Ragen, Inc. Joey Warmenhoven1121 SW Fifth AvenueSuite 1400 Portland, Oregon 97204 (866) 662-0351 Stiffel Nicolaus Perry Wright1255 East Street #100 Redding, CA 96001 (530) 244-7199 SOURCE Bank of Commerce Holdings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV