About trivago trivago is an online metasearch site which compares hotel rates from over 600,000 hotels on over 140 booking sites worldwide; while also offering over 34 million integrated hotel reviews, accompanied by 14 million photos. Easily find the perfect hotel by using trivago's various filters and sorting options. Over 18 million visitors per month use trivago – recently rated by Research Now in the top five travel sites in the UK, Germany, France, Spain and Italy. trivago was founded in 2005 and currently operates 32 international country platforms in 23 languages. Headquarters are based in Dusseldorf, Germany. For more information about trivago, please visit www.trivago.com.
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV