The Gorman-Rupp Company (NYSE MKT: GRC) announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary, National Pump Company, has completed its planned purchase of the business of American Turbine Pump Companies (“ATP”), as previously announced on November 30, 2012.
Founded in 1975, ATP is a group of companies that collectively are a leading manufacturer and distributor of energy-efficient vertical turbine and submersible pumps primarily serving agricultural, municipal and industrial markets, both domestically and globally. During 2011, ATP had approximately $15 million in revenue from sales of its products through its Lubbock, Texas headquarters and two other locations in Houston, Texas and Fresno, California.
David P. EmmensCorporate SecretaryThe Gorman-Rupp CompanyTelephone
(419) 755-1477NYSE MKT: GRC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV