TAIPEI, Taiwan, Dec. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Asia Pacific Wire & Cable Corporation Limited (Nasdaq:APWC) ("APWC" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of wire and cable products for the telecommunications and electric-power industries in selected Asia-Pacific markets, today announced consolidated financial results for the nine months ended September 30, 2012.
Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012 Financial Highlights:
- Revenues were $332.5 million, a decrease of 17.0% from $400.7 million in 9M 2011
- Gross profit was $34.4 million, a decrease of 7.7% from $37.3 million in 9M 2011
- Gross profit margin was 10.3%, compared with 9.3% in 9M 2011
- Net income attributable to APWC shareholders was $5.7 million, an increase of 45.7% from $3.9 million in 9M 2011
- Basic and diluted earnings per share was $0.42, an increase of 44.8% from $0.29 in 9M 2011
- $66.7 million in cash and cash equivalents at September 30, 2012
|$ million USD, except EPS||9M 2012||9M 2011||% Change|
|Selling, General and Administrative Expenses||$22.9||$26.8||-14.3%|
|Net Income attributable to APWC||$5.7||$3.9||+45.7%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV