Diverse Voices Line Up Behind The Campaign To Fix The Debt
"The Hispanic community cannot afford to sit on the sidelines while our elected leaders play a game of political brinksmanship with our economic future. There is simply too much at stake," said Rafael Fantauzzi, president and CEO of the National Puerto Rican Coalition. "This is why I am supporting the non-partisan Campaign to Fix the Debt."
Added Barbara Kasoff, president of Women Impacting Public Policy (WIPP): "As a leader in the women's business community, which is greatly concerned with this critical issue, WIPP was compelled to join the Campaign to Fix the Debt. We believe nothing is more important than a strong economy, and we view the exploding national debt as an impediment to current and future growth. We applaud the bipartisan nature of the Coalition and its realistic approach to solving this problem."
The Campaign makes clear that averting the cliff isn't enough; our leaders in Washington must come to a comprehensive, bipartisan agreement to stabilize and begin drawing down our debt as a share of the economy, lest we pass along our bills to future generations.
"Future generations stand to suffer most if our unchecked national debt is not dealt with in a responsible, balanced and comprehensive fashion soon," said Michael Davidson, President of Gen Next. "We all say we want a better future, but now it's time to do something about it. The Campaign to Fix the Debt is one of the few organizations putting pressure where it's needed, so we're honored to join them in calling on Congress and the President to tackle this issue."The new voices demanding our elected leaders avert the cliff and address the debt illustrate the diversity of public services that would be negatively affected by continued inaction by our elected leaders.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV