In addition, SPNA will be launching their Saab Secure program in early 2013, providing limited service support to model year '10 and '11 owners.
Saab Automobile Parts North America commenced operations in June 2012. The company is headquartered in Michigan and is responsible for the warehousing, distribution and sale of Saab Genuine Parts and Accessories for all Saab vehicles in the United States and Canada. The company distributes parts and accessories from its 153,000 sq. / ft. warehouse through its nationwide network of Official Service Centers and Warranty Service Providers. With over 50,000 part numbers and over 70,000 parts, the company can ship over 3,000 order lines each day.
SOURCE General Motors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV