Equity One, Inc. (NYSE:EQY), an owner, developer, and operator of shopping centers, announced today that it will release its 2012 fourth quarter earnings on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 after the market close. On Thursday, February 21, 2013, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Equity One’s senior officers will conduct a conference call to review the 2012 fourth quarter earnings and operating results.
Stockholders, analysts and other interested parties can access the earnings call by dialing (888) 317-6003 (U.S.), (866) 284-3684 (Canada) or (412) 317-6061 (international) using pass code 5699625. The call will also be webcast and can be accessed in a listen-only mode on Equity One’s web site at www.equityone.net.
If you are unable to participate during the live call, a replay will be available on Equity One’s website for future review. You may also access the telephone replay by dialing (877) 344-7529 (U.S.) or (412) 317-0088 (international) using pass code 10022631 through March 5, 2013.
ABOUT EQUITY ONE, INC.As of September 30, 2012, our consolidated property portfolio comprised 167 properties, including 143 retail properties and five non-retail properties totaling approximately 16.7 million square feet of gross leasable area, or GLA, 12 development or redevelopment properties with approximately 2.5 million square feet of GLA upon completion, and seven land parcels. As of September 30, 2012, our core portfolio was 91.8% leased and included national, regional and local tenants. Additionally, we had joint venture interests in 19 retail properties and two office buildings totaling approximately 2.8 million square feet of GLA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV