ABBOTT PARK, Ill., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) and AbbVie will present at financial conferences in January 2013.
Abbott will present at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013. Thomas C. Freyman, executive vice president, finance and chief financial officer, will make a formal presentation on the company at noon Central time.
AbbVie will present at the Goldman Sachs Healthcare CEOs Unscripted conference on Thursday, Jan. 3, 2013. Richard A. Gonzalez, chairman and chief executive officer, will participate in a question and answer session at 9:15 a.m. Central time.
AbbVie will also present at the 31 st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2013. Bill Chase, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will make a formal presentation on the company at 5:30 p.m. Central time.A live audio webcast of the Abbott and AbbVie presentations will be accessible on the presentation day through each company's respective Investor Relations website: www.abbottinvestor.com and www.abbvieinvestor.com. An archived edition of the presentations will also be available later that day on each website. About Abbott Abbott is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including nutritionals, devices and diagnostics. The company employs approximately 91,000 people and markets its products in more than 130 countries. Abbott's news releases and other information are available on the company's Web site at www.abbott.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV