TORONTO, Dec. 21, 2012 /CNW/ - Gordon M. Nixon, president and chief executive officer of Royal Bank of Canada (RY on TSX and NYSE), is scheduled to present at the RBC Capital Markets' Canadian Bank CEO Conference to be held in Toronto on January 8, 2013 from 8:35 to 9:15 a.m. (EST).
A link to the live webcast will be available on RBC's website at rbc.com/investorrelations/ir_events_presentations.html on January 8, 2013. The webcast will be archived for three months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV