CAA Insurance (Ontario), a provider of auto and property insurance to clients in Ontario and the Maritimes, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of flexible core system software to Property/Casualty insurers, today announced that CAA Insurance has successfully implemented Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ as its new platform for rating, underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing.
CAA Insurance selected InsuranceSuite to modernize its systems and increase its business agility to ultimately enhance the experience of its members and agents. Following the conclusion of a 14-month implementation project in which all InsuranceSuite systems were completed in parallel, including many external integrations, CAA Insurance is now in production with InsuranceSuite for both their personal lines of business, which include auto and property. As of December 1st, CAA Insurance’s main call center in Thornhill, Ontario and its 40 retail locations, located in four provinces, are all live on InsuranceSuite.
“The success of the project depended on the full and seamless collaboration and teamwork between CAA and Guidewire,” said Matthew Turack, Vice President of Insurance for CAA South Central Ontario. “An implementation of this size, done in this amount of time, needed to adopt a full Agile methodology to be successful. Our people stepped up and found a great partner and mentor in Guidewire every step of the way.”
InsuranceSuite is enabling CAA to:
- Perform advanced underwriting;
- Increase analytical capabilities;
- Improve service levels for members, agents and associates due to enhanced system functionality and operational efficiencies;
- Improve the agility needed to expand and adjust its product portfolio;
- More easily integrate with third party applications and processes due to increased flexibility; and
- Enjoy a modern technology platform designed to grow and evolve with its business.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts