Maria Bartiromo's Best Moment Ever on CNBC
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- I usually don't post a video of somebody else's work with very little explanation.
But, from time to time, you just have to give credit where credit's absolutely, positively due. Because if this thing hasn't gone viral yet, it damn well should.
Yesterday on CNBC, host Maria Bartiromo schooled a United States senator. I won't even mention his name. After what happened to him, he's not worthy, and he probably would prefer I just leave him out of this whole thing. He would prefer you don't even watch the video.
When my wife saw this, she took exception to how Maria handled the senator. We went back and forth a bit. I hammered home the point: It's about time a journalist took off the gloves, really blurred the lines and said -- directly to one of the sources -- what the American people are thinking and saying about not only the fiscal cliff, but overall incompetence in Washington.Way to freakin' go, Maria! I'm proud to work in the same world as you this morning.
Follow @rocco_thestreet -- Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV