- Start with a B. Starting with perfection is too complicated.
- Let incumbents/teams customize the new process to meet their individual skills and customer needs, then follow-up until the behavior changes.
- Involve key stakeholders throughout the project. Management by policies does not work. Management by managers is better. But the best is management is by peers.
- Give lots of recognition. You remember freshman psychology. Any movement toward the right direction is rewarded. It works with animals. It works with children. And it works with adults.
Delivering Change to the Last Mile
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts