Regions shares were down 1.41% to $7.01 in premarket trading Monday.
Google's (GOOG) newly acquired Motorola Mobility unit is working on a handset -- known internally as the "X phone" -- in an effort to provide more competition for Apple, the Journal said, citing people familiar with the matter.
The stock fell 0.3% in premarket trading.
A stock to watch Monday is Research In Motion (RIMM), shares of which fell 23% to $10.91 on Friday after the BlackBerry maker said in an earnings conference call it would change the way it charges customers service fees, putting a key source of revenue at risk.RIM shares fell 1.9% to $10.70 in premarket trading. Fortress Investment (FIG)said Monday that co-founder Robert Kauffman plans to retire. Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) received approval from the Food and Drug Administration for Juxtapid capsules in patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia, a rare cholesterol illness. In premarket trading, the stock fell 0.4% to $25.70. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV