NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host an analyst meeting at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, Jan. 22, to discuss fourth-quarter and full-year 2012 financial results. The meeting will be hosted by Alex Gorsky, Chairman Elect of the Board and Chief Executive Officer; Dominic J. Caruso, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer; and Louise Mehrotra, Vice President, Investor Relations.
In addition, Johnson & Johnson will host a review of its Medical Devices and Diagnostics business beginning at approximately 11:00 a.m. The program will include presentations by Gary Pruden, Worldwide Chairman, Global Surgery Group; Karen Licitra, Worldwide Chairman, Global Medical Solutions Group; and Michel Orsinger, Worldwide Chairman, DePuy Synthes Companies.
Investors and other interested parties may access the broadcast of the live meeting by visiting the Company's website at www.investor.jnj.com. The webcast is optimized for mobile streaming on iOS devices such as iPhones, iPods, and iPads.A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the meeting concludes at www.investor.jnj.com. SOURCE Johnson & Johnson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV