SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the enterprise cloud computing company, today announced Chairman and CEO Marc Benioff will deliver the Brand Matters Keynote at the 2013 International CES, the world's largest annual innovation event. This year the Brand Matters keynote will focus on "Marketing in the Cloud," and will take place at 11 a.m. on January 9, 2013 at the LVH Theater within the Las Vegas Hotel & Casino (LVH) in Las Vegas.
Benioff will discuss how social and mobile cloud computing is transforming business.
In addition, Benioff will be joined by marketing leaders from top brands including American Express' Josh Silverman, AT&T's Michael Bowling, The Coca Cola Co.'s Joe Tripodi, Samsung Telecommunications' Brian Wallace and Unilever's Keith Weed in a discussion moderated by Michael Kassan, chairman and CEO of MediaLink.Additional resources:
- Video of the keynote will be available on the CES website following the event: http://www.cesweb.org/videos
- Live audio of the keynote will be available via http://www.salesforce.com/company/investor/
- Visit the Salesforce Social Media Command Center at the start of the CES Instawalk, outside of the North Hall, Booth #4906
- Join the conversation on the future of marketing on Twitter with #brandmatters
- To see what topics are trending at the conference and much more, please read our blog: http://blogs.salesforce.com/company/2012/12/find-the-top-trends-from-ces-2013-with-a-social-media-command-center.html
- Find more information on Salesforce Marketing Cloud at: www.salesforce.com/marketingcloud
- Like Salesforce Marketing Cloud on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/marketingcloud
- Follow @Salesforce, @MarketingCloud and #marketingcloud on Twitter
- Grow your business with the world's #1 sales app, Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Deliver amazing customer service with the award-winning Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Listen, engage, advertise, and measure social media marketing with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Achieve breakthrough collaboration and productivity with Salesforce Chatter.
- Align, motivate and drive performance with Salesforce Work.com.
- Build social and mobile cloud apps on the Salesforce Platform and extend success with the world's leading enterprise app marketplace, the AppExchange.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts