Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per common share. The dividend is payable on February 25, 2013 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on January 25, 2013. As of November 25, 2012, the Company had 98,046,283 shares of common stock outstanding.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a specialty retailer of high-quality products for the home. These products, representing eight distinct merchandise strategies – Williams-Sonoma ( cookware and wedding registry), Pottery Barn ( furniture and wedding registry), Pottery Barn Kids ( kids' furniture and baby registry), PBteen ( girls’ bedding and boys’ bedding), West Elm ( modern furniture and room decor), Williams-Sonoma Home ( luxury furniture and decorative accessories), Rejuvenation ( lighting and hardware) and Mark and Graham ( personalized gifts and gifts for the home) – are marketed through 584 stores, eight direct mail catalogs and seven e-commerce websites. Williams-Sonoma, Inc. currently operates in the United States and Canada, offers international shipping to customers worldwide, and franchises its brands throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV