Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced the opening of three Conn’s HomePlus ™ stores in El Paso and Fort Worth, Texas and Tucson, Arizona.
The new Conn’s HomePlus store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances. The new stores are in the following locations:
- 6101 Gateway West Blvd., El Paso, Texas;
- 6592 Lake Worth Blvd., Fort Worth, Texas; and
- 5530 E. Broadway Blvd., Tucson, Arizona.
“We are pleased with the initial performance of the new Conn’s HomePlus stores,” stated Theodore M. Wright, Chairman and CEO. “Our in-house credit offering gives consumers affordable and flexible programs to purchase brand name consumer products. We look forward to serving the El Paso and Tucson communities by providing exceptional customer service, brand name products and affordable financing programs.”
About Conn’s, Inc.Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating 68 retail locations, with 58 in Texas, six in Louisiana, two in Oklahoma, one in New Mexico and one in Arizona. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges and room air conditioners;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture for the living room, dining room, bedroom and related accessories and mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D and plasma televisions, camcorders, digital cameras, Blu-ray players, video game equipment, portable audio and home theater products; and
- Home office, including desktop and notebook computers, tablets, printers and computer accessories.