BEIJING, Dec. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VisionChina Media Inc. ("VisionChina Media" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: VISN), one of China's largest out-of-home digital television advertising networks on mass transportation systems, today announced that it has obtained shareholder approval for all matters submitted for approval at the Company's 2012 annual general meeting, held in Hong Kong on December 21, 2012.
The following resolution proposed by the Company was approved by VisionChina Media's shareholders:
Ratification of the appointment of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. as the Company's independent auditors for the year ending December 31, 2012.
Materials related to the annual general meeting of shareholders, including the proxy statement, are available on the Company's website at
About VisionChina Media Inc.
In China: Ms. Sharon WuVisionChina Media Inc.Tel: +86-189-2677-2096E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Colin WangInvestor Relations DirectorVisionChina Media Inc.Tel: +86 135-1001-0107Email: email@example.com
In the United States: Ms. Jessica Barist CohenOgilvy Financial, New YorkTel: +1-646-460-9989E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE VisionChina Media Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV